Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I just picked up a 2012 Wildcat 1000 that has the Muzzy exhaust and Digi-Tune Pro installed on it. I'm looking for the manual for the Digi Tune so I can confirm it's set up correctly. I'm in San Diego to want to ensure it's set for sea level. Does anyone have the instruction manual PDF or anything? I have looked online but can't find it anywhere!

Thanks!

·
Administrator
27,995 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Saw that thread in my searches, but I'm looking for the full instructions. The programmer is already installed but I just found out today it doesn't seem to be lighting up at all when the car is running so I want to recheck all the wiring and see what might be missing. I can't reprogram it until I get up and running. Thanks though!

·
Administrator
27,995 Posts
Thanks! Saw that thread in my searches, but I'm looking for the full instructions. The programmer is already installed but I just found out today it doesn't seem to be lighting up at all when the car is running so I want to recheck all the wiring and see what might be missing. I can't reprogram it until I get up and running. Thanks though!
If you can't find anything online, I would give D&P a call or email. They did a lot with Muzzy, back in the day. They surely would have a manual, or a downloaded manual.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks Hollywood. Who is D&P?

EDIT: I found D & P Performance and gave them a call. They don't have the manual, but are going to ask around and call me if they track it down. The search continues!

Thank you!

·
Administrator
27,995 Posts
You know I thought this yesterday, but wasn't sure until I just confirmed it on another forum. The Muzzy Digitune is just a rebranded Dobeck. They basically make all tuners. Dobeck has plenty of youtube videos. If you have to call Dobeck, and tell them your model number, and they should have a manual, if the videos don't do the trick. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts