Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i sand rail project im trying to add the power steering eps system i got the eps and harness plus ecm and speeddometer i plug everything but its not working if someone can help please help me out thanks

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
I don't know if there are many guys that know the system well enough to give advice. It is a pretty complex system - the factory Wildcat manual has several dozen error codes devoted to just the EPS.

Some years ago I looked into adding power steering to a tractor. There is a lot of information out there for making Saturn EPS systems work without the normal inputs. That might be an easier way to go.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know if there are many guys that know the system well enough to give advice. It is a pretty complex system - the factory Wildcat manual has several dozen error codes devoted to just the EPS.

Some years ago I looked into adding power steering to a tractor. There is a lot of information out there for making Saturn EPS systems work without the normal inputs. That might be an easier way to go.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR OPINION,
I HOPE TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME,
WHAT HAPPENS IS THAT I HAVE A WILDCAT FOR PARTS

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Understood.

It might work out better for you to sell the Wildcat EPS and use something that can operate independently of an ECM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts