Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Computer questions. I live in Columbus Ohio and there are no dealers within an hour and a half drive. That being said I think I smoked my ECM. Ive checked about everything on the unit and can’t find anything else wrong. All I have is the UO155 code. I’ve called multiple dealers and have gotten conflicting information about ordering a new ECM and having it mailed to me. A few dealers have told me that the SXS needs to me taken to them in order for them to program a new ECM. Then few have told me that the ECM comes from the manufacture already programmed and is ready to be plugged in and operate and they don’t need the SXS taken to them they will mail it to me. My first question is which one is true? My next question is, due to COVID my ECM is on national backorder. Partzilla has one in stock. I called them and asked about if it needs to be programmed or if it’s ready to go and the guy I talked to didn’t know. So does anyone know if the ECM’s at Partzilla are preprogrammed and ready to rock and roll.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Check this out regarding the error code. I had the same error on mine and this resolved it:

Reactions: Sak kitty

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Like wired said check the picture in that thread.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally got a new ECM and all is well. Hopefully I don’t have to go through this all over again and COVID didn’t help matters. Now I have to try to remember how to put everything back together without having any pieces or screws left over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts