Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Arctic Cat: It's almost time. Are you ready? said:
READY TO BE UNLEASHED

Something's out there. Something mysterious. Familiar, yet diferent. Sleek, powerful and ready to break free. Is it an ATV? A Side by Side? Hard to say for sure. But come September 8, you'll want to lock the doors and peer through the blinds. You're going to want to catch a glimpse. Stay tuned...

Are you guys ready?! We are super close to the 2015 Arctic Cat lineup release! What is going to come out of the AC camp this year? I just got the above email from Arctic Cat letting everyone know that Monday will be the day.

Are we going to see some awesome new machines from AC? The email that I just got suggests that, "Yes!" we will see something new! What will it be? Anyone got any ideas?

·
Registered
306 Posts
looks like the front of a 4 wheeler you can make out the handle bars at the right angle

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Yep I see bars and center gauge..Wifey does picture editing and has a really good/clear monitor and you can see ATV for sure. If they had an ace in the hole sxs I would think that would be in the pic not a 4 wheeler.

·
Registered
4,094 Posts

·
Administrator
27,561 Posts
Everybody's chomping at the bit! Hope it's more than a quad.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I want to see what they did to the trail, I've been looking at them pretty hard lately. Power steering, winch and bumpers would be a good package. Love the power they are getting out of them to being able to whoop a stock 1000 with a few hundred bucks is amazing.

·
Registered
72 Posts
OMG, I got so excited seeing that picture and thought "YES ITS GOING TO HAPPEN!" Then 2 more posts and I got so let down LOL.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts