Wildcat Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
The funny thing I'm seeing here is that no matter what the "hobby" is, theres some people who think manufactures should have a warranty that covers their abusive use. I spent the last 7 years racing R/C NITRO offroad and you would swear that some people paid millions for their toys as they kept wanting warranty coverage on every thing.. just went out and beat the shit out of their trucks but blamed the manufacture for the flaw. Seeing the same here with these buggies and also same with the sled heads. Yes they do have service bullitins on these, I've had my fare share with Cat, but it was taken care of. Yes their getting high priced, but take your $20,000 truck/car out there and beat the shit out of them and see how far your 100,000 mile warrenty gets you. bet not far after they see what your actually doing to your car..Break downs do piss me off,but I also think consumer Joe also needs to do his part as to how well these toys will work and last. there my rant is over, didn't win the lottery again, have to go to work now.

·
Administrator
27,561 Posts
Good rant, LOL! Once again, I agree. People think toys are like cars, and just put the key in and drive. They are not, although I wish they were. I can't even attempt to say how many times I've mentioned preventative maintenance. And you almost get an argument. Sure some of the SXS (any brand) have legitimate warranty issues, a lot of the time it's the consumer that needs to learn about their car.

Don't even get me started about RC, LOL!

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have a 13 limited nothing great just did some clutch work and played around with the shocks and think its got plenty of power for what it is even tho its only got 77 HP or so. I can run the power lines at 75 mph and never let off for any of the big bumps some being 4 or 5 feet deep. To me that's a rush and happy with what i have. I ran side by side with a 14 limited X and had no problem holding my own. We even had a 4 seater rzr with us, he was a bit behind but hey lol. Right now i'm wanting to see what they do with the trail the most, my kids need a kitty now

·
Registered
105 Posts
Arctic Cat 2013 View all

AC just posted the 2015 lineup. Biggest change is a new variation of the Wildcat Trail, it's called the Wildcat Sport. The Wildcat 1000 is mostly unchanged, new shocks again on the base model and X. The X Limited appears to be the same, still with Elka stage 5 shocks. Sorry guys, no 120hp motor like we all wanted.

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
I Honestly believe that when The Pace Mirage hits the market at 30K people will buy it, even if it is an assemble it yourself model. :cool:
Here's your window of opportunity Pace Off-Road :cool:

·
Administrator
27,561 Posts
Better power to weight then the 64" cat too...
So Alex, is this it? Mind you, I'm typing with one hand, calling the suicide hot line with the other!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I like the size of the Wildcat Sport. All the 1000cc SXS are too big, the XP1K is the biggest pig of them all. I prefer lean and mean. With some aftermarket goodies the Wildcat Sport maybe badass with more HP and long travel suspension. A TMW cage would make it look killer too.

·
Registered
395 Posts
That sport is sick i think its going to be the big seller

·
Registered
395 Posts
I can pull it with my prius!! LOL

·
Registered
113 Posts
I like the size of the Wildcat Sport. All the 1000cc SXS are too big, the XP1K is the biggest pig of them all. I prefer lean and mean. With some aftermarket goodies the Wildcat Sport maybe badass with more HP and long travel suspension. A TMW cage would make it look killer too.
The Maverick XXC is only 60" wide and it's uses the same motor as few normal 64" Maverick.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts