Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Bought our Wildcat Sport last week after looking at 100's of sidexside's and when we were offered $4000.00 off MSRP at a Holiday Sales Event, it was an easy decision from there on out. Glad to be a member and hope to meet as many of you as possible in the future off the computer and outdoors!

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Hello everyone. Bought our Wildcat Sport last week after looking at 100's of sidexside's and when we were offered $4000.00 off MSRP at a Holiday Sales Event, it was an easy decision from there on out. Glad to be a member and hope to meet as many of you as possible in the future off the computer and outdoors!
That sport will keep a smile on your face for along time, because it's just so damn fun to push on the go fast pedal. Welcome to the forums, enjoy.

Reactions: Rock Goblin

·
Registered
764 Posts
congrats and welcome to the site. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have. There are more helpful people on this site than anyother i know of.

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Welcome and congrats. I just bought one too. I have property in north eastern ky where I ride.

Love your forum name too

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Welcome to the Wildcat Forums & Wildcat Family - Suggest a first modification you add is Harness bar w/Harnesses - they are more comfortable and safer than OEM seatbelts.. Your neck will thank me later, especially on longer rides. Other than that have fun modding it out and feel free to ask any questions on it...There is a section and a thread on everything Sport related in the forums and what to keep an eye out for...other than that, have a great time with the new ride.

·
Administrator
27,591 Posts
Welcome again, Rock Goblin. Have fun with your new toy!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Congrats on not buying a Polaris. You'll love it.

Make sure to read the Sticky threads, if you haven't already. It has some important things you should do to your Sport right away like adjusting the throttle cable and the TPS reset.

It may also have the answers to some questions you may have.

The "Known issues" sticky in the Trail forum will give you a history of problems with the early 2014 Trails, but don't let that scare you. Most of those issues are long gone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts