Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new guy into the AC community just wanted to say hello, my first sxs and loving every minute of it! I have a '15 AC wildcat 1000X with minor add ons mainly safety items but more to come down the road, I'm located about an hour west of St. Louis, MO and already love this forum

Attachments

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Welcome Stuntman, it's a great place for info and help, a bunch of great people on this site!

·
Administrator
27,597 Posts
Welcome Stuntman, love the color, congrats! Not sure what you meant by safety add ons, but a must is harnesses and a harness bar.

·
Administrator
27,597 Posts
Yep harness bar and harness a roof and fire extinguisher and also rock sliders
Very cool, you just earned your first like. Most people put comfort, or "cool" stuff on, before they think about safety.

·
Premium Member
3,716 Posts
Welcome Stuntman. You have joined the best forum on the net!! I was one of those guilty of adding fun stuff before safety, but Hollywood showed me the error of my ways :rolleyes: and I just recently installed a harness bar and harnesses. I like them A LOT better then the stock seat belts, way more comfortable and obviously safer.

·
Premium Member
3,716 Posts
Welcome. I think of Fort Leonard Wood and Drill SGT Barrage each time I hear Missouri.
That's where I did my Basic Training, but I don't remember my Drill SGT's names. Probably just selective memory. LOL!!

·
Premium Member
3,716 Posts
I was there in '91 in June, so I know what you mean by HOT and don't forget humid. Haha. I was 22 when I went in, so I was like an old man compared to all the young pups. lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome Stuntman.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Welcome Stuntman!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts