Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Wildcat X LTD, Dalton Clutches, Air Warrior Snnoorkles, 30" ITP Blackwaters
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just wanted to say hi, just picked up a new to me ride. This site pushed me to a cat over the other big 3 out there. Cant wait to read more and hopefully meet some of you.

Cheers Mike:)

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
That is an interesting trailering technique! I take it that the trailer was a couple of inches (whoops, a few centimeters) too short?

I would suggest that you read through the thread on adjusting the Elka shocks and then see how your shocks are adjusted. When I got my '15 (used), every shock was adjusted differently. That's not normal.

Welcome to the forum! I really enjoyed our '15 X Ltd - you'll have some great fun with it.

·
Registered
2015 Wildcat X LTD, Dalton Clutches, Air Warrior Snnoorkles, 30" ITP Blackwaters
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is an interesting trailering technique! I take it that the trailer was a couple of inches (whoops, a few centimeters) too short?

I would suggest that you read through the thread on adjusting the Elka shocks and then see how your shocks are adjusted. When I got my '15 (used), every shock was adjusted differently. That's not normal.

Welcome to the forum! I really enjoyed our '15 X Ltd - you'll have some great fun with it.
Thanx for the advice on the elka's was just reading lol, ya the trailer was too short, rzr owners geesh!!, ya i bought a marlon rack i will use with wheel bonnets. Super excited and cant wait to get it out in the trails.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome from the OK valley. Nice lookin rig. I have a 14 x and with Covid have been spending the winter doing lots of mods. Cant wait to get out and ride once the deeper snow goes down abit. Enjoy

·
Administrator
27,747 Posts
Welcome Mikeyb, congrats. I always recommend harnesses and a harness bar to all members. Harnesses will save your life one day.

Reactions: Mikeyb

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
Reactions: Mikeyb

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
A little farther, but still not a bad haul.

We've visited Kelowna a couple of times for an event hosted by the local Mazda Miata club, and I had done some work up there. Beautiful area. Is the grass mini-golf course near the west end of the bridge still operating?

·
Registered
35 Posts
A little farther, but still not a bad haul.

We've visited Kelowna a couple of times for an event hosted by the local Mazda Miata club, and I had done some work up there. Beautiful area. Is the grass mini-golf course near the west end of the bridge still operating?
Yes I believe it is. We live on the WestSide Rd on the north end of the lake. To go riding we just go out our gate and cross the road and have access to a huge area of forestry roads and lakes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya we ride out in tulameen , have property out there!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts