Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016 wildcat sport, hard roof, front and rear light bars, whips, winch, modified exhaust, pcv, intak
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have factory flywieghts for a 2016 sport they are not using now and want to part ways with?

·
Registered
2016 wildcat sport, hard roof, front and rear light bars, whips, winch, modified exhaust, pcv, intak
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oem part # 0823-558 arm cam

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
What’s your thinking?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thinking about modifying a set, i can get a set new but i want to stay low budget. Removing a gram or so at a time to see how far i can raise raise rpm slowly to see if i am able to get power at top of rpm range. Might not get any gains from where i am at 7800-7900, limiter is set to 8500 and i want to experiment but if doesnt work i put my originals back in and roll! I dont ride different elevation very much at all and dont plan on going bigger on tires so dont really need adjustables. Really just want to see how far i can push it and still gain power, there is just not enough dyno info on these to convince me that i cant get a little more at higher revs. Or let me rephrase i havent found enough info on exactly where this 700 quits making power. I love the spring set up now.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When i ran your setup i can tell its stronger and definately faster acceleration and that took me from 7400 to 7900 when its cold out, about 7800 when its warmer. But ive read that 7400 7500 is the sweet spot, 7800-7900 is making more power for me so why not try to bring it up a little more just to see. Worst case POOF! lol but i think it could handle 8200ish and i wouldnt be at wot all the time. All kidding aside i want her to last as long as possible but i also love to push it a little more.😁

1 - 5 of 5 Posts