Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi looking for recommendations.
I have a 2016 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000x with a 6 inch SuperAtv lift kit which came with rhino 2.0 axles. On my last ride I blew a rear left inner CVJoint. the problem is that SuperAtv for whatever reasons DO NOT carry any replacement 2.0 Rhino axles or CV repair kits for the Arctic Cat Side by sides. The only replacement they carry are stock length which are about 6 inches+/- too short. So in an attempt to fix my problem I ordered a stock length heavy duty Rhino complete axle thinking I could use the CV Joint and install it on my longer 2.0 axle but there is a .5 thousands difference in diameter size and the axle splines are different so Super Atv made sure that this solution as a fix would not work either. Does anybody know of a supplier or have any suggestions where I can get the longer axle to replace the Rhino 2.0 (part number RA-5-25-R-LT6-BJ-TPEE) or CV joint Repair kit??
I would hate to reduce the bike back to stock height at this point but its looking like I am running out of options.

·
Vendor
205 Posts
Yeah, that sucks man. After quite a few years...we finally had to kill the Wildcat X parts. It was just not selling and taking up space.

Your best and cheapest option will be to get some OEM CV's and a Summers Brother's shaft. You can call them and give them the shaft length, and you'll be able to use the OEM CV's on it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts