Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 909 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Can am is getting pics removed from FB groups left and right.

So that adds credibility to OP's pic.

Man, that's sure nice looking !!!!!

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Just saw this and was about to post lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
467 Posts
Kinda looks like a mini funco. Got to say it looks like it will be a real competitor

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
The only two things I liked about my Cow was the comfy cockpit (crappy ride so that point is moot) and the Rotax engine (Flame away F-7 or has he passed the password reset test yet?)

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Rear engine it would appear. I'm surprised they gave up mid engine claim to fame. If they gave that up ... maybe they gave up the 3wd visco lok system and CVT too.

Keeping hope alive. LOL

·
Administrator
27,592 Posts
I must be going blind. All I see is a blurry picture, LOL! I know one thing, my friend was one of the beta testers. He told me 2 things, it was the car Yamaha should have produced, and buy it!

Reactions: 16foxracing16

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I must be going blind. All I see is a blurry picture, LOL! I know one thing, my friend was one of the beta testers. He told me 2 things, it was the car Yamaha should have produced, and buy it!
Well did he tell you what drive train it had ? Blink once for CVT ... twice for something else. LOL

·
Administrator
27,592 Posts
Well did he tell you what drive train it had ? Blink once for CVT ... twice for something else. LOL
No. He said he had to sign one of those confidentiality papers, and he's pretty well known in the Phoenix area. I guess he doesn't want to get sued. I been getting emails from him, or drive by's as I have started to refer to them. Same message "Wait For It", LOL!

Reactions: johncyoung88
1 - 20 of 909 Posts