Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If someone has a spare tire and rim sized 28x9-12 (currently have this size for my fronts) or 28x11-12 (currently have this size for my rears) for sale, let me know. I have a 2017 Arctic Wildcat Trail 700 SE. I am in Boise, ID.
Has anyone ran a 28x11-12 in the front? Let me know. I am trying to figure out which is the best size for all corners. To clarify, I need a rim, tire, or both.
Thanks for your help.
Joel

·
Registered
3 Posts
If someone has a spare tire and rim sized 28x9-12 (currently have this size for my fronts) or 28x11-12 (currently have this size for my rears) for sale, let me know. I have a 2017 Arctic Wildcat Trail 700 SE. I am in Boise, ID.
Has anyone ran a 28x11-12 in the front? Let me know. I am trying to figure out which is the best size for all corners. To clarify, I need a rim, tire, or both.
Thanks for your help.
Joel
I might be able to help with wheels, but I'm in SLC. Sounds like you're not really interested in stock size tire, which I have taken off, some wheels in my set are damaged, some are good. We were rear-ended while towing and the trailer tounge snapped and it was a light show on the highway. Besides that dead end, The new set I got came with 29" size Maxis. I'm a little curious how your tires measure, because my OEM 26" is about 26", but my 29" only measure about 27" on the yardstick. Grrr. 2017 Wildcat 700 Sport XT.
Clint

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might be able to help with wheels, but I'm in SLC. Sounds like you're not really interested in stock size tire, which I have taken off, some wheels in my set are damaged, some are good. We were rear-ended while towing and the trailer tounge snapped and it was a light show on the highway. Besides that dead end, The new set I got came with 29" size Maxis. I'm a little curious how your tires measure, because my OEM 26" is about 26", but my 29" only measure about 27" on the yardstick. Grrr. 2017 Wildcat 700 Sport XT.
Clint
Hi Clint, thank so much for the response. Sorry to hear about your rig and getting rear ended. Our current tires measure 27.5". We ended up ordering a new wheel and a new tire. We will keep you in mind if we end up needing an additional rim. If we only owned razrs we could just pick up stuff locally. I see razr stuff posted all the time. But, I do like my Wildcat! Got 4,500 miles on it and it's still running pretty good.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Clint.
The rim is on back order. You mentioned you have a rim that you would possibly sell. If so, will you call me to discuss details? 2zero8-809-06zero5 (trying to avoid any spam bot calls and texts). Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts