Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm completely new to the forum and new to the 2018 wildcat x 1000 limited ! I will be picking this thing up tommorow! Just moved to the country and have never experienced anything like this before, my main riding will be light trails nothing crazy! Is there anything I should be looking into upgrading right away on this stock machine? I'm hoping this wildcat is alot more fun then my kids 110cc atv lol! Thanks for any help awesome forum with huge support on the wildcats wooooooo

·
Administrator
27,593 Posts
Welcome Kroncaddycustom. First thing I always recommend is harnesses and a harness bar to all members. Harnesses will save your life one day. Next thing is buy a couple of extra OEM belts, and learn how to change them out in your garage, so you know how to do it in the field.

Reactions: Kroncaddycustom

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
Way more fun then a atv.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Kroncaddycustom. First thing I always recommend is harnesses and a harness bar to all members. Harnesses will save your life one day. Next thing is buy a couple of extra OEM belts, and learn how to change them out in your garage, so you know how to do it in the field.
Thanks Hollywood! I definitely will be getting a harness as I'm a collision technician better safe then sorry that's for sure! I appreciate everyone's feedback I'm super pumped!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
...still oone of the best rides out there- best production year- take care- maintan and service- good oil etc.- change diffoils regul. - and enjoy it!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts