Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw where The dealer I purchased my wildcat XX from has new 2020 in stock with a list price of just over $19,000 and change was happy to see that he is still in Arctic cat dealer.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Dove headfirst into UTV ownership yesterday and purchased the 2020 XX in Blk/Grn. They haven’t even started the dealer prep stuff yet and I burned through my build list on EBay, PRP, and PCI in two hours. FedEx and UPS will be wearing out my street with all the deliveries coming. This is my first UTV and is the result of three years’ worth of comparisons, test drives/rides, forum lurking, and aftermarket goodies window shopping.
My XX came with the Enforcer package already installed (front/rear bumpers and side rock guards).

Looking forward to many days and miles of exploring the AZ deserts !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
872 Posts
Congrats on the new rig DGruper.
Let the mods begin.

Since this is your first UTV- start slowly..these things move quickly and get you into trouble pretty fast. Seen many a first time user wad their stuff up.
When I sold my Rzr to a single mom with 2 kids- I made the kids promise me- NO DONUTS ! And strap in. Hollywood will tell you to get harnesses first thing...I agree with Hollywood...

·
Administrator
27,561 Posts
Dove headfirst into UTV ownership yesterday and purchased the 2020 XX in Blk/Grn. They haven’t even started the dealer prep stuff yet and I burned through my build list on EBay, PRP, and PCI in two hours. FedEx and UPS will be wearing out my street with all the deliveries coming. This is my first UTV and is the result of three years’ worth of comparisons, test drives/rides, forum lurking, and aftermarket goodies window shopping.
My XX came with the Enforcer package already installed (front/rear bumpers and side rock guards).

Looking forward to many days and miles of exploring the AZ deserts !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Welcome DGruper, congrats. Yep, I always recommend harnesses to all members. Safety first and fluff later.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congratulations on your new machine I really like that new color combination I hope you have many many miles of trouble free ride

·
Registered
508 Posts
Congrats! Looks sharp. I remember when mine was spotless and scratch free lol.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I like the look of your new ride - the enforcer package adds a "serious" note to it. Well done.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Congrats, I recently took delivery on a new 18XX myself and happy with my decision. I recommend a spare tire, you can pick up a stock take off form D&P or MLS. It fits nice and neat in the bed and the Arctic Cat Mount is pretty slick in that it doubles as a lug wrench. A lot better than the Mount I had on my X, since it doesn’t block your rear view and it (the mount) doesn’t add much weight.
I also carry the Tusk scissor jack that mounts to the roll bar and in addition to that I carry a puncture plug kit with co2 cartridges.
Just like the fire extinguisher, it’s something I hope to never have to use. Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts