Wildcat Forum banner

181 - 200 of 213 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Just another reason it is the most important meal of the day??

·
Premium Member
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Darcy, quit posting to this thread! Every time I see that you have added a post, I fear you are telling us the state has closed everything!

(Okay, please don't stop posting, but my anxiety is real.)

We will be leaving in less than 4 weeks. Can't wait!
I wouldn't worry about me posting, if you see Thomas posting, then I'd be holding my breath. lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
I wouldn't worry about me posting, if you see Thomas posting, then I'd be holding my breath. lol
the gates are now open and the trails are drying out. some sections of certain trails are closed from damage last year and most likely wont reopen this year but there not that many. Still plenty of good riding to be had. If you can get past your state border ours is wide open.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
So I don't think this has been brought up yet, but I imagine we're still going to do a potluck on Friday night. To keep it simple, everyone could just bring what they did last year or at least something similar. I know I always enjoy doing it and there is always a lot of delicious food to be had. If some are scared they might get infected, we could cancel it this year, but I self medicate during the day, so I'm not worried anymore then I was last year or any other year we've done this. I trust everyone would take the proper precautions in their food preparations, so I'm sure it would be just fine. Either way we should decide now before we all head out in a couple of weeks.

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Has anyone considered a night ride. It has been mentioned the last couple years but we always seem to get sidetracked, or maybe I just fall asleep and miss it

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
I'm not sure what Mary and I will bring or make.,but we will do something.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Also I'm posting this for a fyi.
If you need a temp road permit.
Here is the link

Attachments

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
The link is old,it will steer you in the right direction. I have tried to change it but it will not or it is beyond my capabilities.

·
Premium Member
7,513 Posts
The link is old,it will steer you in the right direction. I have tried to change it but it will not or it is beyond my capabilities.
hey jim, do you see the 3 little vertical dots in the upper right hand corner of your post...click on it and hit edit...then make your change...and post again...

+++++i just added this by edit and save...+++++

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Didn't work Dean

·
Premium Member
7,513 Posts
see my post above yours jim...

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
It didn't work the 4 x I tried it before, but I did the exact same thing and it's working now.
I hate computers.
I need the Blackhills

·
Premium Member
7,513 Posts
yaa, uh huh, sure you did...bet you forgot the "save" button click...heh heh...

181 - 200 of 213 Posts