Wildcat Forum banner

201 - 213 of 213 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
I just finished installing a Dunarri chase light. A night ride would justify that minor expense! I'm still stock up front, so I won't be able to see diddly, but at least I won't (or shouldn't) get rear-ended.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Potluck...pass the bottle...group hugs...bonfire...group rides...I'm in.
We are in for all the above also. Night ride sound like fun. Ask Holly what kind of dressing. LOL I have noticed that people in the outdoorsy adventures don't seem to worried about catching anything. We will be there starting on June 14th and leave the on the 21st. Site RV14. Can't wait!

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Two weeks from yesterday will be our first night in Lovell, WY, the first stopover of the trip. Having typed that, I'm suddenly anxious about having everything ready...

On a whim, I emailed some new friends we made last summer. They travel with their side-by-sides quite a lot, and as luck has it, will be riding in the Burgess Junction (WY) area from late June into July. I've wanted to explore that area after seeing 5 moose (three different sightings) from the highway as we drove to the Black Hills two years ago, so we've made reservations.

This is looking to be a great trip!

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Mark, I hope that you have a good time in the Big Horns, one of our favorite places. Just a heads up, all ATV trails in the Big Horns are restricted to 50 inch wide units with rocks and metal posts. They have lots of forest service roads to ride as long as the snow has melted. WYDOT just got done opening up 14A on the 21st of May with the rotary snowplows so there could be blocked roads depending on how deep the snow was. Verlla & I will be camping for ten days at the end of July in Porcupine campground right under the Medicine Wheel. Several years ago I had to call and see if the roads were open in to the campground yet and it was after the 4th of July. Very beautiful country, we have been snowed on there on the 3rd of August.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Only 11 days to go! My machine is all torn apart trying to wire a bunch of things. Hopefully I get it all figured out in time lol. I am beyond ready to get out of this state!

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Amen to that.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
I am trying to program my radio before the trip.
What is the freq we will be using?

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
My reservation says my check in time is 3pm on Tuesday the 16th, looking forward to another great ride. Safe travels everyone.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
We should be pulling in late on the 14th

·
Premium Member
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
Sometime Monday the 15th. We had planned on Sunday the 14th, but with the bullshit virus going on, my daughter had to postpone a baby shower for her until Saturday the 13th. So since there'll be drinking going on, we won't be functional until later Sunday. LOL!! Can't wait to get a break from all this for a week!!! See all you guys then!!

201 - 213 of 213 Posts