Wildcat Forum banner

261 - 269 of 269 Posts

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Wanted to add my thanks to Craig (tucosdad), for the guiding and company. Verlla & I had a very good time and you contributed very much to that, we really appreciate your time and company. It was great riding with this group, we might have been few in numbers but the quality was there. I hope everyone has a safe journey home and that Mark & Dannie (mbrandt1402) enjoy their time in the Big Horn Mountains. Hope to see everyone again next year.

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
As the others have said, Craig added immeasurably to the get-together. Dannie and I had a really great time and enjoyed getting to know everyone (and our XX) just a little bit better.

Also, big thanks to Mark and Terry. Terry basically fed all of us Friday night and it was wonderful.

The SD license plates say Great Faces, Great Places. This week was great trails and great friendships.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Was great seeing everyone that was present, and we sure missed those who weren't. Terri and I had a great time. Came away with the start of an intercom radio system thanks to Mark. A lot greater respect for Craig Towne who graciously guided us and who rides in the hills alone almost every day. We visited with
Thomas and Melissa on Sat afternoon before Thomas had to leave, missed both of them on the rides. As Darcy stated this year has been a mess, missed them being there, while we were in the hills Duane ( Blue mule) had surgery for a brain tumor so they weren't able to come. To sum up, we sure appreciated seeing everyone that could make it and sorely missed those that couldn't. Everyone have a great year and we hope to see you next year. Mark and Terri

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
A big thanks to Mark and Terri for the sausage we ate for the clowder, it was great seeing you guys again and the riding with everyone.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
I'm Sorry Mary and I did not get a chance to say goodbye to you and Holly before you/we left.
Take care and we're looking forward to seeing you next year.

Reactions: dastew and mtgott

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Is there a single location where I can find the pics from the ride? We had to cancel last minute so would like to see what we missed out on.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Mark's wife posted some pics on Facebook.
We have not downloaded ours from the camera yet.( just trying to play catch up)

I was hoping you were going to show up.
I would have like to put a face to a name we always talk too.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
We had plans to be there but covid rules in some states we planned to overnight said we needed to 'stay in-place for 14 days' (Montana) or 'don't bother stopping if you're not a resident'. So, we pulled the plug. We'll try again next year.

Reactions: roylohr and mtgott
261 - 269 of 269 Posts