Wildcat Forum banner

41 - 60 of 269 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,559 Posts
wishful thinking about it being june roy...we feel the same...guess ours will arrive shortly then...being you're in a neighboring state it makes it faster than pony express...

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Just ordered our sticker, I thought about waiting until I got there to purchase it so I wouldn't have it teasing me for 5 months.
We can't wait to get up there and ride with y'all again this year.

·
Premium Member
7,559 Posts
Got ours yesterday, when I can get through the snow to the shed I'll put it on(maybe April or May). Dean, yours probably melted on the way.
was notified it went from south dakota and got stuck in the snow in minnesota...please forward it to us in may or bring it along with you in june...thanks, mark...

Reactions: mtgott

·
Premium Member
7,559 Posts
Maybe I could auction it off
too late mark...came today #05505...did yours come with just the sticker/booklet and no receipt?...

·
Premium Member
7,559 Posts
hey roy, i'll print out the online email i rec'd from them so i'll have something in the event the decal is taken...

Reactions: roylohr

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Dean, if it was me I would have to go put it in a bag I knew was going to make its way back to CO so that I didn't leave it in FL. Mine is on my desk here waiting for the time I can uncover the Kitty, I drive my Rhino in the winter. The cat is for fun times!

·
Premium Member
7,559 Posts
Dean, if it was me I would have to go put it in a bag I knew was going to make its way back to CO so that I didn't leave it in FL. Mine is on my desk here waiting for the time I can uncover the Kitty, I drive my Rhino in the winter. The cat is for fun times!
right you are mr roy...already thought of it and it's in the laptop bag as of last night...have a portfolio that holds all our important papers we take back and forth with us...

·
Premium Member
7,559 Posts
the three of us have numbers divisible by 5...5/10/15...

·
Premium Member
7,559 Posts
05505, 05510 and 05515...

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Somewhat higher but still 05530

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
And yet still divisible by 5!

·
Premium Member
7,559 Posts
Reactions: roylohr and mtgott

·
Premium Member
7,559 Posts
SO this is what I have to look forward to, when I retire? ...... you wanna know when a retired person has a SxS and too much time on his hands.
haaaaaaaaaaa thomas...we're examples for you not to go our way...we're doin' a public service for you...by the way, brush up on your resuscitation techniques for us...

41 - 60 of 269 Posts