Wildcat Forum banner

61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Nice little kitty.
I wouldn't want one of them getting into my cabin.

·
Premium Member
7,370 Posts
that kitty hasn't missed any meals that's for sure...burly cat to say the least...hate to be in a tent...

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Well add another couple of California, South Dakota lovers, to the list. We'll be in spot 24 from the 16th -22nd. Look forward to meeting all.
Welcome aboard, looking forward to meeting everyone this year...always a great time

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
AndJello, we are going to spend June 11 thru 15 near Lovell, WY visiting the Pryor Mtn wild horses on our way to the clowder. The ride up and back is fun and the horses are spectacular. If it fits into your itinerary, we will be at the Horseshoe Bend campground in the Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
I'll be there, RV Space 10 from the 16th-22nd.
Trail permit # 5586.(received it in 3 days)
I already have a NM on-highway permit.
(I have a feeling some of my friends here will be coming up too)

·
Registered
3 Posts
- Friend: My name is Robert, I own a 2018 50" Wildcat (Textron), Ill be joining my friend SWBF on this ride...looking forward to it. I have reservation made for a cabin. Will be arriving 6/16 leaving on 6/22. I am from Albuquerque, NM and looking forward to riding in the unexplored country So. Dakota

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
- Friend: My name is Robert, I own a 2018 50" Wildcat (Textron), Ill be joining my friend SWBF on this ride...looking forward to it. I have reservation made for a cabin. Will be arriving 6/16 leaving on 6/22. I am from Albuquerque, NM and looking forward to riding in the unexplored country So. Dakota
welcome and you wont be disappointed riding with the group that shows up in the Black Hills for this yearly meet..

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Welcome to the group,always a great time

·
Premium Member
346 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
AndJello, we are going to spend June 11 thru 15 near Lovell, WY visiting the Pryor Mtn wild horses on our way to the clowder. The ride up and back is fun and the horses are spectacular. If it fits into your itinerary, we will be at the Horseshoe Bend campground in the Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area.
We're looking forward to it. Well be traveling with Gate Crasher. I sent a pm but not sure with new look of web site if ya got it so this is follow up. Giddy up Kitty Kitty!

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Sounds like you'll be arriving the same day as us, spot 22 looking forward to it. Usually get there about noon or shortly after

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #79 (Edited)
Well I FINALLY got my time off locked down at work. I was looking at moving to a different department at work, but that fell through, so I was finally able to put in for my vacation and switches for the get together in June. I already had my spot locked in last October, (RV site #21), but I didn't know how long I was going to be out there. Well I called today to finalize my dates and I'll be rolling in on the 14th and leaving the morning of the 21st. Can't wait to see everyone again, along with meeting all the new people that are coming this year!!

61 - 80 of 95 Posts