Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Derick, keep working for that "Wish Sandwich". That is when you wish you had to live by your life by your fun calendar!.... We'll park in the red circle..... keep your nose to the grindstone, somebody has to pay for my retirement!..... see ya soon.
Jello
Not "park in the red circle"
Wide U-turn in the red circle to get down to the white dirt by the red marker.

The white dirt is all flat dry lake with a couple structures off to the side and an old air strip down the middle.

I'll draw some lines on the picture to try to make some sense

·
Registered
584 Posts
Winning!

JBL... you better show?

Swap Meet ..... Saturday, Saturday Saturday!!

C-ya!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Any contingency plan considering the covid-19 pandemic?
Contingency plan????

Yep, got one!

Bring more fuel, tri-tip and Vodka!!!

C-Ya!!!

C-Ya!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
OK ... I'll park in the green circle next to the red circle by the blue dotted road and the green arrows, got it !?! But I'm substituting Makers Mark for the vodka!
I hear there's now a concern about this spring with the tick population spreading lime disease. There looking at if the two merge we'll end up with corona and lime!
Later Maynards
Jello

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am a new wildcat owner out of Lancaster, what date are you guys planning this trip? Always looking for people to ride with.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I am a new wildcat owner out of Lancaster, what date are you guys planning this trip? Always looking for people to ride with.
The weekend of April 17-19

Some people will be there earlier in the week. Look at the coordinates and the pics of the map and show up any time that week. Our buddy Frank from Lancaster should be there too. He's Viper151 on the forum but he's in an X3 now so he's not on here as much. Great guy to ride with.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
OK ... I'll park in the green circle next to the red circle by the blue dotted road and the green arrows, got it !?! But I'm substituting Makers Mark for the vodka!
I hear there's now a concern about this spring with the tick population spreading lime disease. There looking at if the two merge we'll end up with corona and lime!
Later Maynards
Jello
Woo Hoo! Extra lime for the Vodka Tonics!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Who's still in for this trip? Only 2 weeks away.
Jawbone and Dove Springs are closed but the new camp spot and the area all around it are still open! We are still going as long as they aren't arresting everybody on the highway by then.
MCR500 and I will be there mid day Thursday April 16.
Come on. Get out and do some social distancing!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Fence-Line , me and I’m assuming Viper151 are in fo sho....
Shannon might show.....
JBL is a question mark ....

it’s the open Desert let’s do this!
I’m going stir crazy....

C-ya!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Well.....cut trip short down in Az. Bad 30 amp main fuse, melted to the fuse block befor it finally melted apart. Half melted the spare fuses in the top of the cover. Found this after it wouldn't start while troubleshooting the steering slider failure. Interesting symptoms when a fuse is wacked, doesn't blow and partially & intermittently makes contact! Any how, the bone is out this year. MLS is out of stock and of course the machine shop is non essential, so it's closed till who the #[email protected]%&** knows!
Have fun, we'll be hunkered down, parts poor, thinkin bout u guys!
Jello

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Wildcat is apart again, tracking down a turbo shop that can rebuild it. I will try and go with dirtbike (not looking forward to riding 2 wheels) but no promises as I am already getting grief from boss (wife) that I should not be out!

·
Registered
6,322 Posts
I'm amazed that ya'll are still thinking about getting together at a meet. Come on folks.....this is serious sh!t. Stay home, stay away from each other, and enjoy your family. The group thing is bad Joo Joo!!!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I go to work every day. Hospitals, retirement homes, office buildings, apartment buildings. The desert is the safest place I could be. I'm going!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Besides, home isn't much safer!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Fence-Line , me and I’m assuming Viper151 are in fo sho....
Shannon might show.....
JBL is a question mark ....

it’s the open Desert let’s do this!
I’m going stir crazy....

C-ya!

My plans are still in place. Looking forward to it. See you guys there.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Thanks for your concern Brian I appreciate it!
i won’t hug or kiss anybody out in the middle of nowhere. My wife’s not going she has to work which is good about now.
My mom lives in Santa Maria btw.... forgot for a sec.
Dune Crusher bring firewood and limes👍
C-ya!

·
Registered
6,322 Posts
I'm tired of trying to reason with ignorance. Go out, have fun, visit every business you can, and when you become asymptomatic and spread this virus to all the folks you can, no big deal. I mean, folks will die, folks like me and Janice, but as long as you have fun, fuck the rest of society. Riding for a weekend is clearly more important than staying the fuck at home and not killing people. Rant done, I'm done, I'm disgusted with people I considered friends.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Fair enough friend......

Vote in November.... Liberty is at stake.

C-ya!!! Errrr maybe not!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts