Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's another year. Nobody brought it up yet so here I am.

Last year was April 12-14 which was 2 weeks before Easter.
This year Easter is April 12 so if we are going to get together we should do it April 17-19 or 24-26.

Nobody can ever agree on Jawbone vs. Dove Springs so I had a thought that we should try something different. I had some friends camp at Goler Heights off of Garlock Rd recently and they said it was awesome. Close to all the areas that we actually want to go and not far off the pavement.
35.426272, -117.735859

Or maybe we can argue about Jawbone and Dove for a while haaha
Yes? No? Anybody still on here?
Let's get this going!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Well it's another year. Nobody brought it up yet so here I am.

Last year was April 12-14 which was 2 weeks before Easter.
This year Easter is April 12 so if we are going to get together we should do it April 17-19 or 24-26.

Nobody can ever agree on Jawbone vs. Dove Springs so I had a thought that we should try something different. I had some friends camp at Goler Heights off of Garlock Rd recently and they said it was awesome. Close to all the areas that we actually want to go and not far off the pavement.
35.426272, -117.735859

Or maybe we can argue about Jawbone and Dove for a while haaha
Yes? No? Anybody still on here?
Let's get this going!
Wow, how weird!

Just text JBL yesterday about this very subject!

I’m in! What say the rest of you?? SS, Dunecrusher, Jello??

I vote for camping any where else OTHER than Dove Springs!

C-ya!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Thanks for posting Derek! I've just been out of it for a while and now Im trying to fix a fuel problem that only happens when climbing steep dunes. I replaced some lines, gone through injectors tested fuel pump pressure etc, valve adjustment. Will be testing next weekend at Glamis and hope it works or hope I stuff it into a witches eye or roll it! I can not go 24th of April so lets do April 12 and I would like to try a new camping spot so Im good with that.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I heard SS is out of the SXS game but that could have changed. I think it will be a small group but Im cool with it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Were in for whatever date & campground. But.... I think Joey just likes to go on Easter weekend, he's always pickin those weekends. Just funin ya Joey!
Jello

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for posting Derek! I've just been out of it for a while and now Im trying to fix a fuel problem that only happens when climbing steep dunes. I replaced some lines, gone through injectors tested fuel pump pressure etc, valve adjustment. Will be testing next weekend at Glamis and hope it works or hope I stuff it into a witches eye or roll it! I can not go 24th of April so lets do April 12 and I would like to try a new camping spot so Im good with that.

I can't do the 12th. Being Easter and the end of Spring Break I'll have family stuff to do. So that leaves April 17-19?

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Sorry Im not paying attention to Easter as I should and cant go that weekend either! Can we all do April 17-19 then?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts