1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts
lawsuits will be flying out of the vw headquarters...it's shaped like a vw bug, aka beetle...

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Just like the Honda, way behind the game and already under powered in a sport SXS market.
The difference between Kawi and Honda is the Kawi will have some balls. I bet it comes in the 120-130hp range. Who knows maybe Kawi offers a turbo model.

It looks good so far from the drawings.

I can’t wait for the Kawi to be released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Just like the Honda, way behind the game and already under powered in a sport SXS market.
Under Powered and Over Reliable my kind of combination :cool:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
I look forward to seeing the new Kawasaki side-by-side I have watched tons of video on the Teryx and those things go almost anywhere other SxS go and in some cases do it better and they are built like a tank the only bitch you really see is the heat from the engine and they are extremely dependable.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My last machine was a Teryx 4. Like you said, good machine, built like a tank, will go anywhere. My only complaints are the 4wd can be a little finicky as far as getting it to engage & it's very underpowered in reverse. Other than that, no issues. Looking forward to seeing what this sport machine will bring to the table.

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts
I look forward to seeing the new Kawasaki side-by-side I have watched tons of video on the Teryx and those things go almost anywhere other SxS go and in some cases do it better and they are built like a tank the only bitch you really see is the heat from the engine and they are extremely dependable.
I agree, 100%.

My only issue with the Teryx, 2 or 4 seater, was that they were God-Awful Ugly!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Very exciting times !! More choices is always better for us consumers.

On the topic of other SxS 's coming .. anyone notice the approval of Us patent number 10252613 granted apr 9th to team industries?? It's approved for DCT transmission ... now I would have GUESSED it was going to be for can am ... but now they've announced 2020 with same CVT... I'm wondering if this is for Polaris at end of July ?? We heard a rumor last weekend at Doing the Dunes event, this summer Polaris will release 205hp turbo with new chassis w/ triple engine... and the xp1k will be replaced with triple NA 140ish HP.

Exciting times.

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
Doesn't matter who makes it, they ain't accommodating taller drivers. Guy at the dunes a couple weeks ago showed up with the coolest looking X-3 I've ever seen. He had already modified the seat to allow for extra leg room. Let me sit in it, and my left knee was right against the side of the dash. And it was huge. Bigger rides with less leg and head room. Us crusty old farts don't matter anymore.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
I went to the coast with a friend this weekend my machine is at the dealership I took my samurai but he had me drive his razor XP Turbo has a fully programmable Boondocker system but that razor XP is so tight inside it isn’t even funny I’m only 5 foot eight and I feel cramped in that machine compared to theXX and I don’t think it is much faster than my wildcat XX

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts
I went to the coast with a friend this weekend my machine is at the dealership I took my samurai but he had me drive his razor XP Turbo has a fully programmable Boondocker system but that razor XP is so tight inside it isn’t even funny I’m only 5 foot eight and I feel cramped in that machine compared to theXX and I don’t think it is much faster than my wildcat XX
Was it the turbo S, or just the old XP turbo? The turbo S is a lot faster than the XP turbo.

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
We have a Teryx in our group and that thing is a beast - been through all kinds of nasty situations and doesn't miss a beat. They're also probably the most dependable utility SXS on the market. The new sport model sure sounds good (if the video isn't heavily edited that is), hope it inherits some of the good points from the Teryx.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
It’s an XP turbo but it has a fully programmable turbo system that you can dial for regular gasoline all the way to race gas but it wasn’t that impressive

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 21 Posts