Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will do my first service on my 2020 Trail XT. I dont have the manual (still on its way from the dealer...). Does anyone have a pdf or link to the 2020 manual online? Otherwise, does anyone have 100 service instructions they can share? I mainly need to know how much fluids each component takes.

Oil Change - I have 3x Liters of SXS High Performance 4T 0W-40. Does it take a full 3 Liters?

I have the HifloFilto Premium Oil Filter HF621.

Gear Oil - I have 1x Liter of 80W-90. Does it take an even 1.0 Liters?

Trans Oil - I have 1 Liter of SXS Premium Trans Oil. Does it take an even 1.0 Liters?

I will clean the air filter and skip the valve adjustment. Anything else necessary during 1st 100-150 mile service?

·
Premium Member
7,604 Posts
try "country cat" for the manual for your rig...may have the service manual as well...

Reactions: mtgott

·
Premium Member
1,585 Posts
I always long drained the engine oil and put in 3 quarts. The front diff will not take a full liter you’ll have enough for a few changes. The transaxle only takes ac transaxle fluid(comes in a 41ounce bottle) I don’t know of any other fluid that cross references to the transaxle fluid. Check you tps and and adjust your throttle cable if needed. I always shot some grease under the boots on the ball joints. The carrier bearing on the front drive shaft can be greased by carefully removing the seal . pull Belt cover and blow accumulated dust out. Basically a overall nut and bolt check of the whole machine.

Reactions: dspete05 and mtgott
1 - 3 of 3 Posts