Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its that time of year again so thought I would get this thread going to see if there is any interest.

The group last year was a little small but a great time as usual.

Lets post up to see who can go and figure out the exact location. Last year was at the airstrip near where 395 and 14 meet. It was a great location with plenty of room and great access to trails.

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
A date might also help.

Reactions: Blochd63

·
Premium Member
7,788 Posts
date is in the title of the thread...april 16th - 18th

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
DUH!

Reactions: mtgott and DeanTeck

·
Premium Member
7,788 Posts
wait till your 73 yoa...then it's duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!...

·
Registered
619 Posts
I'm in........

Is SandSissy going?????

COVID is still everywhere, don't ya know!

C-Ya!!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I think everybody on this forum already responded. I guess it's set

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Here is the map from last year
Crawlr I think your right, this might be all that is left. Every one else has moved on to manufacturers.
1614521698185.png

For those of you that didn't go last year here is the map. It is near the town of Goler Heights.

·
Registered
23 Posts
View attachment 252540
Here is the map from last year
Crawlr I think your right, this might be all that is left. Every one else has moved on to manufacturers.
View attachment 252540
For those of you that didn't go last year here is the map. It is near the town of Goler Heights.
Are you on FB Wildcat Riders Page? Any interest in mentioning this ride to that group, most are on the east coast but there are a few here in the southland.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Are you on FB Wildcat Riders Page? Any interest in mentioning this ride to that group, most are on the east coast but there are a few here in the southland.
I posted it on Wildcat Riders last year and they deleted it because they were afraid I was trying to steal their followers. They finally let me post a watered down version of it that didn't get much response.

If this is confirmed and the date is good then I will put it on there again. When you see it, hype it up a little.

We do moderate day rides to all the mines and other cool stuff out there. And we do really awesome, really fast night rides every night.

Everybody welcome, every brand welcome, go at your own pace.
Nobody left behind.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I posted it on Wildcat Riders last year and they deleted it because they were afraid I was trying to steal their followers. They finally let me post a watered down version of it that didn't get much response.

If this is confirmed and the date is good then I will put it on there again. When you see it, hype it up a little.

We do moderate day rides to all the mines and other cool stuff out there. And we do really awesome, really fast night rides every night.

Everybody welcome, every brand welcome, go at your own pace.
Nobody left behind.
I just put it in my work calendar, I'm pretty flexible now working from home. As long as everyone else is good with the date I'm in. It would be my first group ride in a SXS.

·
Premium Member
7,788 Posts
Reactions: Hollywood

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
Dunecrusher / Crawlr, would a date in early April work for 2022?

I think my wife and I would really enjoy seeing the mines & stuff, but we are usually ready to head back home to the Spokane area by mid-March. If we knew something fun was coming up, we would stay in AZ a little longer and ride with you guys on our way back home.

Reactions: Blochd63

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The date is movable
Dunecrusher / Crawlr, would a date in early April work for 2022?

I think my wife and I would really enjoy seeing the mines & stuff, but we are usually ready to head back home to the Spokane area by mid-March. If we knew something fun was coming up, we would stay in AZ a little longer and ride with you guys on our way back home.
That is a possibility but, Crawlr and I may be sporting the new speed cars. We may have to just change this annual event to a wildcat weekend and those whom have moved on.

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
All the better to meet you two!

·
Registered
619 Posts
i refuse to grow up...life is too scary to do that...
My wife says I’m still 7 most of the time....:

I say most of the time she’s right.

This will be a great time had by all as usual.
We have some great loops set ,their fun.

Better with good lights. Don’t be scared JBL.

C-Ya!

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Hello Gents! You know even though I sold the Cat, Im still on here as many good people I've met when coming to the meets. Shannon YOU WISH you and Derek will have your Speed by then. Shit, I dont expect mine till next Glamis season. I will be starting my new job April 5 so I cant take any time off. I hated I missed last year but will try and come out even just for a weekend and will ride my dirtbike as the rides are mellow and within my riding skills LMAO. You know with age comes cage but again I can just go to chill and hang with the boys. Might even try to stay up and party with you guys for a change!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts