Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
I'm in........

Is SandSissy going?????

COVID is still everywhere, don't ya know!

C-Ya!!!
Glad to see you've accepted the fact you're a jerk. I would have used a more descriptive adjective, but I'm sure it would have been edited out. Grow up man!!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hello Gents! You know even though I sold the Cat, Im still on here as many good people I've met when coming to the meets. Shannon YOU WISH you and Derek will have your Speed by then. Shit, I dont expect mine till next Glamis season. I will be starting my new job April 5 so I cant take any time off. I hated I missed last year but will try and come out even just for a weekend and will ride my dirtbike as the rides are mellow and within my riding skills LMAO. You know with age comes cage but again I can just go to chill and hang with the boys. Might even try to stay up and party with you guys for a change!
Joey, Mbrandt and I were discussing 2022 not this year and technically Derek already has a Speed car.

Looking forward to seeing you out there.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Hello Gents! You know even though I sold the Cat, Im still on here as many good people I've met when coming to the meets. Shannon YOU WISH you and Derek will have your Speed by then. Shit, I dont expect mine till next Glamis season. I will be starting my new job April 5 so I cant take any time off. I hated I missed last year but will try and come out even just for a weekend and will ride my dirtbike as the rides are mellow and within my riding skills LMAO. You know with age comes cage but again I can just go to chill and hang with the boys. Might even try to stay up and party with you guys for a change!

There's always seats available for the night rides!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Glad to see you've accepted the fact you're a jerk. I would have used a more descriptive adjective, but I'm sure it would have been edited out. Grow up man!!!

So that means you're coming right?

·
Registered
619 Posts
I’m going, unless Sandsissy is going.

Then I’m still going.

C-ya!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Bummer! Bummer! Bummer! We wanted to hit this years meet to see everyone, got vaccinated....picked the wrong week to babysit. 😭
We sold our cat in November, and bought a Talon 1000r, (the beltless Mafia), at the begining of March. I'm still checking occasionally on the rides. Going to S.D. meet in June. Should be a blast. Hope to see use guys in the future.
Jello & Jeannie

·
Registered
619 Posts
I am ready just finished changing all of the oils and greased the wheel bearings.
Grease on the wheel bearings is the least of your worries....
Bring the “ no man left behind cards”!

Gonna be good!

Thursday night Dart night!

C-ya!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Grease on the wheel bearings is the least of your worries....
Bring the “ no man left behind cards”!

Gonna be good!

Thursday night Dart night!

C-ya!
You know I have an entire deck of those cards.
See you for Dart night

·
Premium Member
7,793 Posts
posts 9 & 11 have location spot...

·
Registered
619 Posts
I'll be there Thursday Morning with Dunecrusher!!!

Hey CRAWLR, don't you have the actual GPS coordinates? Post em up!!

Also, if anyone is coming with an OG Wildcat or X, let me know please.

I have some parts that I REALLY want to give to someone!!!

C-Ya!!

Reactions: Jbl

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'll be there Thursday Morning with Dunecrusher!!!

Hey CRAWLR, don't you have the actual GPS coordinates? Post em up!!

Also, if anyone is coming with an OG Wildcat or X, let me know please.

I have some parts that I REALLY want to give to someone!!!

C-Ya!!
I'll be there with a 2018 X.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts