Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
馃槾

Want to be relevant in this market again?
XX turbo? Updated Wildcat Trail / Sport with new body and a larger displacement motor?? Havoc???
Since the Textron acquisition, things have gone downhill with your fan base with the exception for the release of the XX which was coming and long overdue anyway.
Think about bringing out something as a mid-season model to truly compete. Then something new every season until sales start going back in the right direction.

Just like so many others, I just bought a new RZR, moving on for now.

Reactions: 13grizzly

Registered
I was shocked to see such a small line up for 2021. Textron better get on the ball! No Sport no Trail and no turbo version XX. Textron has'nt done the brand any favors!

Premium Member
oh yes textron did...they brought it down to its knees...doing away with arctic cat name tag was just downright stupid...a shame for sure...

Registered
I've had lots of people ask me about my machine. I love my machine, but if I were in the market for another ATV/UTV right now, it would not be an AC/ TOR. Waaaayyy too much uncertainty with that brand.

Reactions: MCR500

Registered
LMAO same old question about this brand since I bought a Cat back in 2013. Always a step behind the 8 ball and IMO will be dead in a few years. Yes so many forum members have moved on...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts