Wildcat Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
So Ivan was able to get the whole week off. We will be there from the 13th-19th. I am also a horse trail rider as well as a sxs rider. I was planning on taking a day and going on a trail ride. I am looking at Welcome to Andy's Trail Rides . Is there anyone who would want to go with me and hit some trails on horseback? I just thought I would put it out there before I call the place and see what's up. If anyone would be interested please let me know. Ivan isn't into riding horses as much as I am.

·
Premium Member
8,122 Posts
greetings from colorado...just wanted to give you all a heads up we won't be making it to the hills this year...have some health issues between the two of us and we're just not up to the trip / riding at this time...
the main reason for letting you all know asap is a deluxe cabin is now available from june 13th thru june 20th (total of 7 nights)...just spoke to red and it will show available at this time...
hope everyone has a great time...a real bummer as we look forward to this every year...have the permit sticker and license plate decal on our rig ready to go...just not us...
take care, be safe...dean & billie jean

• Sad
Reactions: ShaundaVolkmer

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
greetings from colorado...just wanted to give you all a heads up we won't be making it to the hills this year...have some health issues between the two of us and we're just not up to the trip / riding at this time...
the main reason for letting you all know asap is a deluxe cabin is now available from june 13th thru june 20th (total of 7 nights)...just spoke to red and it will show available at this time...
hope everyone has a great time...a real bummer as we look forward to this every year...have the permit sticker and license plate decal on our rig ready to go...just not us...
take care, be safe...dean & billie jean
Sorry to hear about the health problems too We will miss all you absent folks this year and look forward to seeing you all next year.

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Dave, have a safe journey. Verlla & I will be there to join you on Tuesday.

Reactions: DeanTeck

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
We had a great time with our small group this year. Dave did an excellent job being our ride planner and leader. Nice to have Toyman and his wife join us this year and to see Ivan & Shaunda and Dave & Holly and Craig. Missed our old friends that couldn't make it, hope that you can join us next year in Hill City.

Reactions: DeanTeck and dastew

·
Premium Member
1,412 Posts
We had a great time with our small group this year. Dave did an excellent job being our ride planner and leader. Nice to have Toyman and his wife join us this year and to see Ivan & Shaunda and Dave & Holly and Craig. Missed our old friends that couldn't make it, hope that you can join us next year in Hill City.
Glad to hear everyone had a good time, sure sorry Terri and I missed it this year, hopefully next year will be better

·
Registered
244 Posts
it was great meeting everyone and riding together. this was by far the best riding we have had. Dave did a great job at leading, and his knowledge of the area was great. We will be seeing you next year in Hill City.

Reactions: mtgott and roylohr
21 - 32 of 32 Posts