Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Been running the Grim Reapers on the RZR for about a year and there one fine tire. We'll probably test them on the Cat when it comes in.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Looks Good
Like Cats In The Trees:cool:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That cat was definitely in the trees. I guarantee that thing would climb one if you wanted. How do y'all like the windshield my dealer had made? I watched them make it. It was pretty cool. The guy just took a big piece of plexiglass and cut it out with a jigsaw then cleaned up edge with a DA sander.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
do those tires slow hurt the low end? or torque? i cant make a decision on new tires, if any.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I used to run the terracross on my prowler, wich look very close to these. They were light weight but I did get some holes in them. They performed very well for all around trail riding.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
do those tires slow hurt the low end? or torque? i cant make a decision on new tires, if any.
The larger tire is going to affect power in two ways. The larger diameter and the added weight hurt the power but it's really negligible. If you plan on ever pushing this machine even close to its potential, you're going to need new tires. My dealer blew 3 of 4 sidewalls in the factory duros. We have very rocky terrain here so we need a very strong tire.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts