Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows if the Wildcat has the capability to have a "bench" style seat up front so a small child can ride in the middle??? I've never seen one in person but this is a deal breaker for me, and I'll have to go with an XP. I'm not asking if anyone is making a bench for it yet, just if it's possible. The wifey won't go for the AC if the little one can't ride along, and I'm not interested in a 4 seater. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
no it would not be feasable. The center console is only about 6 wide and the battery is underneath that. the shifter is up high as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no it would not be feasable. The center console is only about 6 wide and the battery is underneath that. the shifter is up high as well.
Thank you for your input, all I needed to know was whether or not it was possible, even with minor modifications. I was wondering about the shifter, and what was located under the center console. Know I know, thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I don't think that conversion would work in the Wildcat like it does in the RZR. Bummer..............

·
Registered
122 Posts
you can always just put a seat in the bed a little mod'ing would be needed but I bet the kid would have one heck of a ride back there.... j/k... yeah I don't see a bench seat being really feasible

1 - 5 of 5 Posts