Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put down my deposit in Pikeveille KY, It should be in by this week end. I have 4 new 32" siverbacks on 14" rims (Long story why I happen to have them). Wondering what the forum thought the results would be if I put them on my new Wildcat? Can't wait to get in the seat of this baby, I am not tring to change any XP people but I think the Wildcat is going to be the most exciting thing to happen to off road riding in years. I ride a 510 husky dirt bike but I have come to realize I am gettng to old to keep it up, now I have something that I can keep going on without it boring me to death. I bought a new Rhino a few years ago and kept it about two months, I decided I would rather walk. So thank you Artic Cat.

JB

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Looks pretty good with 32' silverbacks Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Motor vehicle Off-roading

·
Registered
545 Posts
I just took off the 30 in silverbacks and put the 32 terminators on,did very well this week end at river runs Mardi gras ride.very smother and pull very well,I don't like the bumpy ride if the silverbacks or the outlaws.

Attachments

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I agree it does look good with the siverbacks and the 32" size no matter what kind . I will use the siverbacks for a while because I have them, but for the next set I will study the terminators you mentioned. Thanks for the pictures. JB

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Tennessee
Are you still running the silverbacks? How are they doing for you? Is the widlcat holding up ok with them? What differnce in power and speed do you notice with the big tires? I am considering puting them on next week.
Thanks JB

·
Registered
945 Posts
The big rubber makes the WC look real mean.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How are you liking the 32 terminators ? Do you have any pictures of them? I tried the 32 Siverbacks and can't stand them, the WC wants to walk all over the place when I go fast in even just a small curve. How to the termiators handle
Thanks
JB

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Damn that thing looks good with big tires. Do you run in low range all the time? Seems like with all the clutch and belt talk, I would expect bigger tires to shred the belt in high range. I really wanted to put the 28" BajaCross on mine but I got worried about the belt and went with 26" for now for the desert

·
Registered
545 Posts
I run mine in low in mud and technical terrain and sand,flat hardpack trails small hills in hi,doing fine.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Lathon what are you running 32's? How is the wildcat standing up to them? Any issues ? Also what kind of rim do I need to run these? Offset? Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts