$16,599 dealer wouldn't budge.

·
Registered
508 Posts
:smileysex5:

·
Registered
377 Posts
hmm, my dealer is selling them for $17,200 + tax. I'm ok with them making a buck, if they work with me on accessories / accessory installation

·
Registered
21 Posts
Baditude - There are a few guys that have ordered green Wildcats. I'll tell Schumakers to call you when they start coming in so you can see the color in person. ;)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
$ 21,136,18 & Raising:D :pat:Glad The Wife Not On This Form

·
Registered
508 Posts
We got 6 deposits on the first Wildcats we get, which will be in February. It will probably be March for anyone who hasn't put down their deposit yet. We ordered more, and there is a chance that we will get extras in the February shipment. -

That is what my dealer emailed me yesterday. Hes been selling at msrp.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
We got 6 deposits on the first Wildcats we get, which will be in February. It will probably be March for anyone who hasn't put down their deposit yet. We ordered more, and there is a chance that we will get extras in the February shipment. -

That is what my dealer emailed me yesterday. Hes been selling at msrp.
Blown, what dealer are you using?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Havent put down just yet but its the same one as you. What # are you?

·
Registered
986 Posts
Now thats a good deal in phoenix they are 18,500 otd and hard to find very few in town 16,639 is a steal
NO sales tax in Ok either on off road vehicles, great deal for out of staters, or for in staters who don't believe in paying the excise tax just to get a title they will never need....

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Havent put down just yet but its the same one as you. What # are you?
It is actually my son that is buying it. He talked to Garry last week and was told he is up to #4, started out as #7. No real date yet but thinks second week of February. He said he is supposed to get at least 3 in the next shipment before the end of January.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts