Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed my brand new A-arm guards from Factory UTV which also protect the CV joints and the steering stabilizers. It looks and feels heavy duty and well made (UHMW). Should slide right over rocks and ledges. Thanks Factory UTV. Mike

·
Vendor
508 Posts
I just installed my brand new A-arm guards from Factory UTV which also protect the CV joints and the steering stabilizers. It looks and feels heavy duty and well made (UHMW). Should slide right over rocks and ledges. Thanks Factory UTV. Mike
Thanks for the business Mike! They are tough!

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
No pics.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't yet figured out how to upload and view pics on this forum. I can barely navigate my way around the forum, newbie to computers etc.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Have you ever put picture on your computer. If so, right above where you type these messages there is a little square that looks like a picture that is in between a globe and a film stripe. Click on it and then click computer, and select files. Find your picture and click upload. Post it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Have you ever put picture on your computer. If so, right above where you type these messages there is a little square that looks like a picture that is in between a globe and a film stripe. Click on it and then click computer, and select files. Find your picture and click upload. Post it.
Are you trying to be the next Norman Einstein, or what?

:fingersx:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
We installed the A-arm guards from Factory UTV today too. Fit was spot on and quality looked great. Thanks again to the guys and girls for getting them out quickly. We will be trying them over the weekend at Pickett on the Kentucky Tennessee line. Should have some good pics and a ride report early next week.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok thanks I'll try that from my p.c. next time I turn it on. I'm currently doing everything from iphone and I don't see that icon you described.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
I can't do it on mine phone either.

·
Vendor
508 Posts
We installed the A-arm guards from Factory UTV today too. Fit was spot on and quality looked great. Thanks again to the guys and girls for getting them out quickly. We will be trying them over the weekend at Pickett on the Kentucky Tennessee line. Should have some good pics and a ride report early next week.
Thanks for the biz David, looking forward to more good Wildcat ride pictures!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts