Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Full Set (Front & Rear) of A.J.'s Fender Flares. Fit Artic Cat Wildcat 1000X ((will fit across several years(I think the range is 2012-2018)). These Are Awsome, Lazer Cut, A Great Fit, And Work Well At Keeping The Dirt & Mud On The Outside Where It Belongs. Very Good to Excellent Condition.
$250.00 Plus Shipping
(to estimate your shipping cost, the box dimensions are:
14" x 24" x 24" and approx 10 lbs

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK, I'll sweeten the deal. I'll pay half of your shipping cost.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is my best deal. Because they can't be bent they require a big box. So half of the estimated shipping to your destination is all I'm willing to discount this deal. You can get fronts Only from Andy (AJ's Accessories). Their $190 + Shipping.

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
REVISED ad. Go figure, Rear pair went to a guy who had fronts only. Anyway I'm relisting the front pair for $125.00 + shipping.

·
Administrator
27,972 Posts
Hello, I tried to message you directly but b/c I'm new on this site I cannot.
Are these still for sale?
Welcome ALE 5six1, just a heads-up, you need a minimum of 5 posts to PM members.

Reactions: ALE 5six1

·
Administrator
27,972 Posts
Ok thank you for that useful information. The alert that popped up didnt inform me of a specific number I needed to post, so wasnt sure.
No worries. Yeah, most learn the rules as they go, or I'll let them know.

Reactions: ALE 5six1

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey there, I don't know how to PM folks since the site has changed since I sold my cat......anyway I only have the fender flairs for the front. I sold the rear pair. If you want them I let them go for $100 plus shipping. I also have a custom fwd towable wildcat cover for $75 plus shipping. Shipping is from 95746. Lastly I have a 2" receiver hitch for $50 shipped. (Its heavy and fits in USPS flat rate box. So it works out to $35 for hitch and $15 shipping. Let me know if you are interested in any or all.
Anj

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Correction; items will ship from 95747.
This is the only pic I have of cover as it is already boxed.
Tire Snow Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello, thanks for the reply, however I ended up picking up a pair of new painted fenders. Good luck with your sale! its a good price, I'm sure someone will scoop them up soon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts