Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First...congrats and I'm jealous...I'm curious as to the owners manual that came with your Wildcat. Is it a thorough book? Does it get into deep mechanics, have schematics etc. or is it simple operation stuff! Thanks

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Should Not Be So dam High Have To Go Buy A 5 Ton Jack Just To Put My New Tires On :pat:
Dont Let You Wife Drive It Took 2 Hr To Get Her Out Of The Drivers Seat:pat:
The Manual Come On Turn Your Man Card In :D

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Should Not Be So dam High Have To Go Buy A 5 Ton Jack Just To Put My New Tires On :pat:
Dont Let You Wife Drive It Took 2 Hr To Get Her Out Of The Drivers Seat:pat:
The Manual Come On Turn Your Man Card In :D

Yeah Yeah Yeah....speaking of "Man Card" I think you should stand aside and let your wife change those tires!!! She wouldn't need a 5 ton jack!!!

:pokey:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Very little other than warnings,fluid capacities,water depth warning floor board level is the mark,don't understand this cause the intake appears up by radiator,the belt exhaust is low aimed down at the skid plate ,but it blows so it shoul d be okmy dealer said don't rev motor in park cause u will glaze the belt due to it being activeonly thing found usefully was break-in period( 1/2 throttle. with varied rpm1st r 10 hrs .

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Sounds like the normal owner's manual just like the Prowlers had. Unfortunately Wildride, I don't know any manufacturers who give you anything more than that. I am pretty sure they want you to take it to your local dealer for all services....................

·
Registered
945 Posts
That won't happen here, unless it happens to be warranty work.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Very little other than warnings,fluid capacities,water depth warning floor board level is the mark,don't understand this cause the intake appears up by radiator,the belt exhaust is low aimed down at the skid plate ,but it blows so it shoul d be okmy dealer said don't rev motor in park cause u will glaze the belt due to it being activeonly thing found usefully was break-in period( 1/2 throttle. with varied rpm1st r 10 hrs .
Damn, 10 hours?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts