Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the dunes and love meeting new people. I am a member of the RZR forums since I own an XP, I am a member in the Commander forums since I also owned a Commander until a few weeks ago (sold it to my buddy) and I am a member here because I was considering buying a Wildcat. I would love to meet up with some of you guys, as well as some of the Commander guys and of course any of my RZR brethren. The season is coming to a close and it would be great to put together a good group of SXS's for a few rides. I am planning on heading back out possibly in two weeks, but am open to other weekends as well.It would be good for people new to the dunes to ride with some experienced people. My group moves at a very good clip, but if we get enough people together we could have a fast group and a slower group and then maybe mix us all up for a cruise to Olds and the drags or anywhere else we want to go. If anyone is interested, PM me or respond here and lets see what we can put together before it gets too damn hot out there! :shakehands:One thing, if you are one of those people that throws trash all over, bottles in fire pits or burns tons of wood with nails all over...I don't care to meet you....other than maybe to punch you in the face. :asshole:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Sounds like a plan!

What weekend are you thinking? 2 weeks would be Mar 3rd and 4th. If you don't mind coming this weekend, we'll be having a huge Luau party in Wash 22 on Sat about 5pm.

I'll be in O. W. for the TDS event next weekend Mar 3 and 4, then we have no plans for Mar 10/11.

Does any of that work for you?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I remember you mentioning that Luau party! That sounds killer. I doubt we can make it this weekend but I will talk to the wife and see what we can work out - because that sounds like really good times. Other than March 9-11th, I am open to working something out for the other weekends. I want to make as many trips as possible over the next 8 weeks.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
i will be good can i come:shakehands:

Come on out! There are local FBOs you can fly into, Holtville, Brawley, just to name 2 of them! Fly on in and I'll come pick you up! We have room in the 40' trailer!

The party is Sat at 5 pm, but fly in on Fri, stay the weekend!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts