Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, hello to all fellow "longing for the Wildcat" folks out there. I was just using the Google and found this forum....so cool!!...to me this is one more sign we are getting closer to this machine becoming a reality.

Been riding trikes and quads since the early 80's and grew up on Cat sleds. I don't care for Polaris products but have been longing for a sxs. I am very close to pulling the trigger on a RZR or RZR S but am waiting until the summer dealer shows to see what is coming out in 2012.

I am very excited to see Cat "getting it"...meaning there are riders out there that want pure sport sxs's, not sport utility machines. I can't beleive no other brand but Poo has "gotten it" yet.

My patience is wearing thin but it is giving me more time to stock up some cabbage. I am hoping there will be Wildcat models that will be competing with the RZR 800 and RZR S 800 in the $11-$13K range. Time will tell. I can't wait.

For now I will just take a number and wait....this forum will be more like a therapy session until they start releasing more info.

My name is havoc and I am a Wildcat junkie. Feed me info. and I will be ok.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Hi Havoc, welcome to the forum!

This is definitely the place for your therapy session as we can all wait in anticipation and share the excitement :)

Hopefully we'll have some official news to post soon!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Wecome To The Site Havoc & Zerts 800
Hate Waiting :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts