Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think is around $385.00 for the whole kit. The company is called e-Sticky Graphics just email em they are pretty quick on the response. I think you can customize them for free.
I'm really impressed by the thickness of this stuff...can't wait to show you some pictures.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
WHAT HAPPEN TO THE PICTURES. WOULD LiKE TO SEE THEM ON A WILDCAT.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
I SEE A DOUNT ON THE SiDE. A LITTLE ROUGH ON GRAPHICS. LOL

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I SEE A DOUNT ON THE SiDE. A LITTLE ROUGH ON GRAPHICS. LOL
lol , this is why we cant have nice things... I took someones line away in the corner and they didn't like it.

·
Administrator
27,668 Posts
Just noticed in your pictures you have a Speedwerx exhaust? Never even knew they made exhausts? How are they, knowing you are sponsored by them, but compared to say Muzzy's, or DASA or Yosh?

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Just noticed in your pictures you have a Speedwerx exhaust? Never even knew they made exhausts? How are they, knowing you are sponsored by them, but compared to say Muzzy's, or DASA or Yosh?
Mine is the L2 comp, they make a standard one as well that is much quieter (this one is loud! sounds like a v8 taking off and it thunders) I havent ran muzzys or Dasa so I honestly cannot tell you how theirs is , but the Yosh was a great pipe (and I am actually sponsored by yosh too but only use their hard parts - roof,deflector,roostguards) , Speedwerx is much lighter but louder, the Yosh had a good sound and was a beautiful pipe with the carbon fiber, the only thing I found between the two was customer service with speedwerx was easier, call up get your answers or your replacement parts and I had them the next day and they also have the fuel map , fuel controller, and will build everything to work together (clutching with the pipe fuel map etc) so that youre not mix matching components. With the pcV and the speedwerx L2 setup you saw around 10 hp change on the dyno from the yosh slip on (the slip on wasnt intended for the X but rather a std model).

IMHO between speedwerx or yosh you cant go wrong.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
lol , this is why we cant have nice things... I took someones line away in the corner and they didn't like it.
LOL. RUBBING IS RACiNG.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts