Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.
My dealer told me yesterday that he wont get the wildcat accesories before june. Bumper, roof, windshield etc.
I am realy disapointed by that. How about you guys ? Are your deales tell you the same ??

·
Registered
63 Posts
i was told today that as soon as they ship out accessories they will send the wildcat to the dealer he said they should get the accessories first of next week and the wildcat by the mild to end of next week that would be by Feb 4th i hope he is wright
[h=2][/h]

·
Registered
103 Posts
i was told today that as soon as they ship out accessories they will send the wildcat to the dealer he said they should get the accessories first of next week and the wildcat by the mild to end of next week that would be by Feb 4th i hope he is wright
[h=2][/h]
Kind of doubt that for some reason. My dealer did start getting hard parts in this week though, so that's a good thing. Y'all do know that in order for dealers to become a Wildcat dealer they had to invest A LOT of money in parts and accessories to be eligible as a dealer. So thank your dealers for being your WC dealers!

·
Registered
508 Posts
The dealers may not have liked the fact they had to invest in parts and supplies for the wildcat to be a dealer but I think that was a great move. That way there are atleast some parts out there in the network that will make getting parts more easy and readily available.

·
Registered
945 Posts
The dealers may not have liked the fact they had to invest in parts and supplies for the wildcat to be a dealer but I think that was a great move. That way there are atleast some parts out there in the network that will make getting parts more easy and readily available.
Personally, I think that was a very wise move on AC's part....can you imagine buying a WC and there is no parts support!!
Because we have to remember, not all AC dealers will carry the WC so parts will be limited because of that.

·
Registered
329 Posts
My dealer asked me to show him what accessories I might want or be interested in. My riding buddy was also asked what he wanted. He still doesn't have any idea when any of the stuff might be available.

Dwight

·
Registered
103 Posts
The problem with parts though was that they had to blindly pick parts. Just from the mechanics advice on what he thought they might need. Bushings, bearings, tie rod ends, ect...

·
Registered
63 Posts
i think ac wanted to sell all there parts along with the wildcat because i order a half windshield and a soft top for my wildcat due in end of next week in az west lake Havana they said they have 15 per order and i think i am 9 or 10 on the list they said they are support to get more than that i hope you know what salesman will tell you

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don't know why anybody would buy Accessories from Arctic Cat? The aftermarket stuff is way nicer, better built, usually less expensive and almost always built in the USA by an American. Bumpers and skid plates or just about anything I see in their catalog besides the roof which actually looks pretty cool I'd get from the aftermarket. Only think I ever buy from a dealer is OEM parts you can't get from the aftermarket.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I have to agree with ya on the AC roof, UTVnut....looks pretty kewl!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
One more "KEWL" out of you Fox and I am taking that man card. Or at least your heterosexual card............

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Dent he is an old man who rides 1200 miles to go ride, don't be so hard on him:bath:lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts