Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have a link to the online Wildcat accessory catalog? if so would you please post it

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
so, arctic cat passenger grab bar for the prowler, supposed to fit the wildcat, why isnt it shown as an option,? i assume its aftermarket? anyone have a pic, i could not find a dealer who sells them.

·
Registered
945 Posts
"Accessories" is now a sticky in "Forum" ...."Wildcat General Discussion"

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
so, arctic cat passenger grab bar for the prowler, supposed to fit the wildcat, why isnt it shown as an option,? i assume its aftermarket? anyone have a pic, i could not find a dealer who sells them.
Pawnman, I don't know if the link will work but the 2012 prowler catalog shows the part number to be 1436-578. Price is 42.95 I will try to post the catalog page but if it doesn't work just go to the AC SxS site and download the catalog. Really large file. http://c691406.r6.cf2.rackcdn.com/pdf/2012ATVCatalog_US.pdf
grab bar.JPG

·
Registered
1,694 Posts

someone needs to make something like this for the wildcat asap!:rock_dj:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
how about a passenger grab bar like this?

·
Registered
487 Posts
A good 5 point will elminate the need for a passenger grab handle. Also will keep you from having to hit you face on when you are wearing that 3 point.

·
Registered
945 Posts
A friend of mine had made one for his old Rhino....it was way kewl looking...I have sent a PM to him asking if he has a pic....will post pic if he in fact has one.

·
Vendor
1,629 Posts
LOL I already make that one .... My Wildcat will be here end of this week if all goes well ... already have it bought and our driver is leave tomorrow morning to go pick it up ... only 2000 miles each way ... but then we should have new parts for it just about everyday since we build most products inhouse ...

someone needs to make something like this for the wildcat asap!:rock_dj:

·
Registered
986 Posts
LOL I already make that one .... My Wildcat will be here end of this week if all goes well ... already have it bought and our driver is leave tomorrow morning to go pick it up ... only 2000 miles each way ... but then we should have new parts for it just about everyday since we build most products inhouse ...
How does that work? You found a dealer willing to sell his floor model that no one bought yet?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts