Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 AC Trail XT Black and would like to add turn signals to the stock headlights. Has someone done this or are there headlights available with turn signals integrated?

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a 2014 AC Trail XT Black and would like to add turn signals to the stock headlights. Has someone done this or are there headlights available with turn signals integrated?

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks

I want to do the same, but I suspect poking holes in the housing for the lights may leave the headlight bulbs themselves vulnerable to moisture.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is there any way to get Europe headlights in the USA? Im very interested in a set.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Yes, but will be crazy expensive to buy them piece by piece. I can get part numbers for you if you want. I see they put them on the revive your ride build mls just did.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Rocky Mountain ATV sells this kit:

They sell another kit that's more expensive also. I can't comment on quality, I just remembered seeing them listed there so I thought I'd share.

I'm interested in this thread though. I've been thinking turn signals might be handy when we're out riding so I can let the people behind me know we're turning and what direction. I'll be following this!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes, but will be crazy expensive to buy them piece by piece. I can get part numbers for you if you want. I see they put them on the revive your ride build mls just did.
Yes i had seen them before but couldn't find then and then saw them on the MLS build. If you could get those past numbers that would be great. I messaged then on Facebook and they said they were off an import that was changed over. I like how they look alot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts