Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the Agency Power Header/muffler and agency power cold air intake combo from vividracing?? Do you also have thier flash tune? What is your feedback on it?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Who has the Agency Power Header/muffler and agency power cold air intake combo from vividracing?? Do you also have thier flash tune? What is your feedback on it?
I don't use their intake, but I have drilled several 1 inch holes in the stock air box, it does make a difference in throttle response and WOT. Alba tune and header

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
alant, have you noticed any difference in how often you have to clean or change the filter element? A lot of dust boils up into that area.

If you could rig a support to keep the filter element in place (cut-down cottage cheese or sour cream cup taped in place?), you could simulate this modification by leaving the OEM end cap off.

·
Registered
43 Posts
alant, have you noticed any difference in how often you have to clean or change the filter element? A lot of dust boils up into that area.

If you could rig a support to keep the filter element in place (cut-down cottage cheese or sour cream cup taped in place?), you could simulate this modification by leaving the OEM end cap off.
Oh heck yea! I get to clean it after every ride. You have a good idea about the end cap. I drilled most of the holes in the end cap. That way if I EVER get into wet conditions I can just put a cap on with no holes in it. The holes are an easy mod, and well worth it to me. Cleaning the filter is the down side, but a small one.

·
Registered
2020 Wildcat XX
7 Posts
Clean the air filter, belt housing and belt hsng intake filter after every ride.
I run an Outerwear on my airfilter too. I ll find the P.N....
Cross reference the air filter, Donaldson makes them identical to Arctic Cat OEM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts