Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Lol! I doubt you will be able to get even an OEM axle for another couple months.................

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't laugh to hard fellas your turn is coming.I have never jumped so far or so high on four wheels. Your confidence overoverwhelms your common sense and your ability to control your right foot. You guys will all see this ant no polaris. This thing is my own personal steal phantom.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Don't laugh to hard fellas your turn is coming.I have never jumped so far or so high on four wheels. Your confidence overoverwhelms your common sense and your ability to control your right foot. You guys will all see this ant no polaris. This thing is my own personal steal phantom.
Ok, but as was said above. Really:fragez:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Yes Lets See Some Pics
I Just Beat The Piss Out Of Mine To Day 50 Miles with Some Hard Hits Into Some Frosen Ruts /Hills // Jumps / Ice
Oh & The Tree
& Have Not did Any Damage

Reactions: WildOffroad

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Lol why does it not surprise me FoM hit a TREE! Ofiscer reeely the tee joomped in font of me!

Yes FoM I am jealous but that was still funny.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Lol why does it not surprise me FoM hit a TREE! Ofiscer reeely the tee joomped in font of me!

Yes FoM I am jealous but that was still funny.
This Drifting Thing Is Fun
Now That I Have Mastered It:cool:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Broke the axle at the end of the spline before the joint on the diff side.I have pics don't know how to load them

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Broke the axle at the end of the spline before the joint on the diff side.I have pics don't know how to load them
What were you doing to break it? and did it cause other damage with the axle flopping around on the wheel side?

Will it stop you from driving it....meaning you could pull the axle and still run one rear and the 2 front in 4-wheel drive. :tounge-in-cheek:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts