Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What air filters are you all running? I've been buying factory paper ones from the dealer, but I'd like to find a cheaper option.
Anyone run cleanable filters, or know a cross reference for a cheaper paper filter?

·
Premium Member
7,561 Posts
What air filters are you all running? I've been buying factory paper ones from the dealer, but I'd like to find a cheaper option.
Anyone run cleanable filters, or know a cross reference for a cheaper paper filter?
how much have you been paying?...can find the oem ones for just under $30 if you look...

·
Registered
328 Posts
S&B Filters has cleanable dry filters for a reasonable price, they are the ones that make the particle separators

Reactions: Hollywood

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been paying about $45 at the dealer. I like the idea of getting a new filter, and not cleaning one, but I'm not against the s&b. Anyone running it?

·
Registered
328 Posts
I will be, when it arrives

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
S&B makes a particle separator for the XX. I have 3 friends who have them and absolutely love them. They change their filter about once a year now instead of after every ride. It will pay for itself shortly at that rate.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I'm sticking with the paper filter and a prefilter setup after my warranty is out.

I ran a K&N style prefilter on a snorkle on my Rzr for 9 years...changed the main filter only once because it was 6 years old and didn't want the paper to start to break up. Just clean the K&N every ride and I always brought a spare for long weekends.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I just installed mine

1 - 20 of 26 Posts