Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
wildcat airbox1.jpg wildcat airbox2.jpg wildcat under hood.jpg
We pulled the cover off our showroom unit to get some pics. Seems to be a pretty good design to me. The airbox is next to the throttle body and it is massive. The intake that goes into the airbox goes between the seats where the battery is also located. It has an aluminum shield that both the air intake and belt intake are attached to and it angles up from the bottom to sort of channel the air upward from underneath the chasis. Thought I would also throw in a pic of the steering setup. It is a flexible steering stem (the gray hose is the steering stem)

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Is there a way being the air intake up to top for MUD RACING. BETWEEN SEATS AND COOLING FANS

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should be able to go straight up where you see those intakes at after a some trimming. Should be able to fit all 3 pipes through there going straight up in between the seats.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Thats good. It will proably be pretty easy

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
here is a pic of a ron woods air intake and pipes. I don't think I like it there you can pack anything with you

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Crap it didn't post.... maybe I don't know how

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Exhaust_&_FreeFlow.jpg maybe it worked this time. This was in an email that I got from my dealer last night, that they had got from the guys at ron woods

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Don't like it in the bed. Put it behind passanger seat head rest

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
that what I thought... there's got to be a better place than that

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Daman thank you very much for posting that, one more thing to cross off the list!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Yup Not My Choice Of Spot There For Mudding
Need The Back For The Nattie Lites:D

Reactions: JackRabbit
1 - 13 of 13 Posts