Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All Right You Guys & Girls That Have Seen This Up Close
Wheres The Air Intake / & The Others Intakes / Ex ?

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I believe that on the website it shows that the entire front grill is an intake...............

·
Banned
441 Posts
Look at some of the pics,the radiator is in the back,and airbox intake from what it looks to me.

·
Registered
157 Posts
It's interesting that they run the air intake all the way from the front :confused:
I was thinking the same thing with the motor being positioned behind the rider, I thought the intake was up high and behind the rider where the vents are shown behind the cab. I could see the intake for the radiator being in the front, with more coolant being stored in the lines which would run front to back.

....looking at the pics the radiator looks like it is in the back as well.... I blew up the side shot where you can see into the front end from the side and I can't see the ducts...this is interesting

·
Registered
39 Posts
the front is to small for the radiator. i think the intakes are the vents in the back. the radiator has a shroud and fan on it from what i can tell in the pics. time will tell if it gets hot or not. sand dunes ok. trails maybe not so ok!

·
Registered
39 Posts
after looking again, the rad may go all the way across the back. dang they need to hurry up and get to the dealers so we can close inspect them.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
The good thing is that it has dual cooling fans. That should help keep it cool.............

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just Have To Find Out What I Need To Do To Play In The Mud With The Intakes:)

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Did you all notice the TWO big fans on the radiator located under those three vents in the back?? Its about time they made something that will stay cool in this AZ heat! Blew the head gasket on my second ride when I got my XTZ....................

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh Ya Thats Why I Done Think The Intake Is There In The Pics You Can See 2 Fans

1 - 20 of 22 Posts