Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a new product we have been testing for a while now. We feel it is one of if not the most important mod for any UTV. With this gauge you will know when your belt is reaching temps that are too high. High temps are the number one killer of a drive belt. If you get your belt to these temps simply ease up on the throttle for a minute or so until your back in the safe zone. This will increase belt life and reduce the chance of premature failure greatly. Below is a chart from Gates about belt life vs ambient air temp around the belt.

*2 1/16 electronic gauge made in USA

*Kit includes everything you need to install

*$119 shipped to cont USA (we ship everywhere however)

Attachments

·
Vendor
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kits are in stock.

Sorry no Celsius at this tie.

Hog I can not receive payments without sending an invoice. If you PM me your PayPal account email address I can have a request sent to you.

Nate
Alba Racing

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Nate does your kit have wires long enough to run in a 4 seater?

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
will this work on the trail?
Larry it should, just and sensor and a gauge to read the temp. You just need to figure out where you put the sensor.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Nate does your kit have wires long enough to run in a 4 seater?
I recall cutting about 4 feet off of the wire going to the sensor and I have my guage mounted in a pod on the steering column. I'm guessing that Alba made it that long for the WC4.

RLW

·
Registered
6,324 Posts
^^^^ Yeah, I couldn't remember how much, but I did cut off a chunk of sensor wire.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts