Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alba Racing Grab bar kit is now available. Your passenger will thank you. This kit is easy to install and is adjustable. It includes a factory Polaris grab bar with bushing for no rattles and everything you need to install it.

Retail is $159.00
Forum special $109 shipped to the cont US. PM me if you would like one.

Wildcat grab bar *::*ARCTIC CAT Wildcat*::*Arctic Cat*::*Team Alba Racing

Thanks
Albanate

Attachments

·
Vendor
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a picture of how the grab bar installs. It is painted silver for the picture so that you can see it. These come powder coated black. teamalbaracing_wildcat_grab_Bar_5.jpg

·
Registered
840 Posts
Looks like the nicest grab bar option out there so far. Can we have some measurements from the dash fully extended and retracted?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm short!

Looks like the nicest grab bar option out there so far. Can we have some measurements from the dash fully extended and retracted?
Hi all, I just want to say I am 5' and it works great for me, even would work for a child, as I do not need it all the way extended. we put this in before our trip to the Oregon dunes and I love it! We had a lot of whoop roads to deal with, and it was comfortable, and kept my arms in a good position, as I have a shoulder injury and it was not making me pull on the shoulder to hang on! I don't have any still pics, but in this video you can see me holding onto the bar over the whoops and bumpy sand.

Hope this helps.

·
Administrator
27,593 Posts
You guys might stand a better chance if you call Alba. Not sure how much time Nate spends on here anymore. He's not on as much as he used to be.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts