Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
That's pretty much the same comment I have every time I take mine out to play also! ENJOY!!!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i will second that Wow!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I can't get off of mine. I've been camping since last Thursday night and I can't keep off of it. I, too, negotiate tight trails but that's part of the fun. Learning how to steer this machine though the tight stuff and getting through it is all part of the fun of owning one. Plus, the parts where I can open her up is worth hours and hours creeping through tight trails.

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
I guess I am lucky to own my own trails, if a tree is in my way just break out the chain saw lol

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
If you play with the tire pressure, you can get it to turn much tighter and kick the rear end around turns.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
SoCal, Turn much tighter with more pressure in the tires?

It's the difference in pressure between front and rear tires. For example, lower pressure in the front (lets say 8 psi) will allow the front tires to stick better, with high pressure in the rear (let's say 20 psi) will allow the rear tires to slide better.

Those numbers were just examples, your actual pressure would be dictated by the brand of tire, the terrain you're riding on, your driving style, ride preference, and how much you want it to track or slide.

I've also seen front/rear ride height used to make a car bite better in the front and slide the rear, but I didn't like the body roll that came with having the rear end that high up in the air.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts