Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeez, with Red, Rabbit, TX & others... Am I the only one that made it to the 5 hour mark intact? LOVE THIS THING!!!!!
Pismo1.jpg

·
Registered
396 Posts
Mine isn't broken yet, Of course it is still in the trailer waiting for it's maiden voyage this weekend

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
You do kind of have a point RPM. I am guessing that there are maybe 30-40 people on here who have had there cats for a couple weeks now. Seems like at least half of them have had some sort of issue or breakage. Not really a great ratio. That's the whole reason I am waiting. I bought the very first XTZ and it ended up biting me in the ass. I guess I have waited this long, so what's a few more months......

·
Registered
195 Posts
Glad to see you got your WC out RPM. Mine is not broken either, made two trips out and it ran flawlessly. I love it also!

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Nothing wrong with mine. I was blasting through tight trails. I know I hit at least 30 mph on the trail. Only thing I had go wrong was blew one of the junk tires it comes with

·
Registered
68 Posts
I got to take my wc out this past weekend, put about 11 hours on it. I have previously owned a RZR and an single seat redline revolt. In my opinion, the RZR couldn't hang with the redline, and the redline, though it can run, cannot take the wc. First, the power the wc has outweighs the redline, and the adjustable suspension on the wc compared to the redline, well there's no comparison. Also, the wc outweighs the single seat redline by, lets say, 500 lbs. Power steering, lots of room, etc... I did not have a single issue this weekend, however, I have learned thoughout the years of riding motorcycles, atv's, sxs, etc..that every unit has its limits. I rode my wc this weekend like I had just stolen it, but I did not go to the point of abuse--everything has its limits. I do like everyonelse have frustrations like, ac cannot stop driveshaft seals from leaking after 300 miles, what happens to us after warranty runs out. ac cannot fix this LONG time issue--come on man! Anyway, the wc is the baddest unit I have owned so far. Ride on.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Theres A Hr Meter On These Over A Hundred Miles With NP Love Mine

·
Registered
331 Posts
Got 103 miles on mine not one issue, going back to Glamis on the 23rd

·
Registered
1,173 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Mine runs great!

Of course I usually watch where I'm going....

;)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Mine is running great after 75 miles.

Other than it coming from factory with a leaky water pump (where pump bolts to motor) that I have been watching and is a known issue... I have had no other problems. I put 40 easy first break in miles and then 35 harder miles at the dunes beating her up pretty good.

So far so good and love all that the little Wildcat can so many things so well. It's a hell of a rock crawler and a blast at the dunes.

My only complaint is that it seems really front heavy when getting just a little air. Also, WTF with the fenders? .... It's really hard keeping mud or anything out of the cockpit and my wife especially is not enjoying the lack of fenders. I knew they were going to be bad but shit is flying everywhere all the time!

Still running and still loving it.

UtahWC

1 - 20 of 49 Posts