Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all:
I've been using this site for about a year and a half now, so I figure it's time I joined. I bought my 14 Wildcat X limited on 31 December 2014. And although I hate to type, I feel it's my turn to try and contribute back a little. I took the Evelyn Woodski's Skool of Spead Typin, so look out spell check, cuz you're my worst enema. Well my intentions are to post; my parking brake set up, my permanent "bandaid fix" to the jumper pin set up for the "E" codes in the gear selector sensor and my, "I can't believe I'm in @#$ park, again, limiter. Pretty ambitious I know, but with Evelyn's help ......... more to followwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Later Maynards

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Welcome to the forum...officially now. LOL!!

·
Administrator
27,562 Posts
Welcome AndJello. Congrats on the X, a year later. No, don't get it, must be missing something, LOL!

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Howdy all:
I've been using this site for about a year and a half now, so I figure it's time I joined. I bought my 14 Wildcat X limited on 31 December 2014. And although I hate to type, I feel it's my turn to try and contribute back a little. I took the Evelyn Woodski's Skool of Spead Typin, so look out spell check, cuz you're my worst enema. Well my intentions are to post; my parking brake set up, my permanent "bandaid fix" to the jumper pin set up for the "E" codes in the gear selector sensor and my, "I can't believe I'm in @#$ park, again, limiter. Pretty ambitious I know, but with Evelyn's help ......... more to followwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Later Maynards
Welcome to the forum finally Angelo, looking forward to your contributions!

·
Administrator
27,562 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
About time Ang!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts